Wednesday, March 14, 2012

forever love

Forever love


Eat my soul with it's tasteful melody
speak forever of serenity 
get lost with me for eternity
i ache for the touch of your iris
wonders of stars go threw my veins like ships from uncharted waters 
blink once and loose a lifetime 
never dream of less than forever 
grasp onto my lungs and send me high sky flying 
behind heaven just a background 
left walking alone on a cold road i hear the whispers of mountain monsters
covering half of the jokers face laughing with ignorance of power 
your senses return to there natural wonder within her soul is the sunlight
a shooting star threw the moonlight brings me back down and crashes
forever within your ashes of ashes   

4 comments:

  1. This poem is reminiscent of Robert Frost...beautiful work! I was looking around on blogger and that's how I came across your page. I started a blog relatively recently so I appreciate a great blog. Hope you don't mind the random comment. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not at all thank you very much for your interest and kindness, i'm flattered to be even in the same sentence as Robert Frost he is an amazingly talented poet. just started my blog today just wanted to share my heart with people that are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very exciting starting a blog for the first time. May I follow? You can follow mine as well if you wish. Just click follow on the top left of my blog page: keithawynn2011.blogspot.com

    I look forward to reading more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes you can follow, i will post something new everyday would love your feedback.

    ReplyDelete