Monday, March 26, 2012

beloved perilous

searching for what once was life
breath of fresh air
dark eyes and sunlight soul
i can't get you out of my mind
your face fills my dreams
to love and not be know
my soul aches for your touch
if only once
sleep i see you
dream i know you
live to keep you
itching to feel the magnitude of desire
until we meet my soul sleeps
leaping at the chance to grasp your skin
taste your sweet lips
stay with you in solitude
love at first sight
i can only hope for a veracious witness
but one only has to look into my eyes to see truth
my beloved perilous

4 comments:

  1. You really do write from the heart don't you? It shines through in your writings and makes it powerfully emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i do i always have pen and paper handy and if not i use my phone and if i feel something come to me i write it down i am a very emotional and passionate person i feel passion in every aspect of life its just my personality i feel so much and i think that is one reason i am able to love so freely sometimes i can be a little to intense though to a person that doesn't know me or understand how passionate one can be over the smallest of things can easily be scared away but that's just how it is with me i want raw emotion in anyone that i am around because i want people to be able to feel as much as i do and if i can give them a piece of that threw my writing then i am one step closer to knowing people deeper and that's one thing i like to do i want to know people and what they think about and how they truly feel i just want to learn you know it so fascinating this human race we have you know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it certainly is Jessica. I really like when people are able to "feel" and express it through their writing. It's what makes your writing so great!

      Delete